ZONO Sanitation & Safety
Kids’ Zone is proud to have added the ZONO Cabinet as our key tool in the fight against infectious diseases and viruses. Using a proprietary process that has a 99.9% kill rate, the ZONO Cabinet is the most advanced and effective technology to maintain the health and wellness of our children.
The ZONO Cabinet uses no harsh chemicals to sanitize hard and soft items. It uses ozone created from ambient air, less than one half ounce of water, and three cents of electricity to sanitize porous, semi-porous, and nonporous surfaces. With the ZONO, teachers can sanitize items throughout the day, without taking time away from teaching and caring for their students.
Kids’ Zone is the only child care center in East Cobb that has the lice killing feature built into our equipment.
- 99.9% kill rate
- Kills Lice and Eggs
- Kills Staph
- Kills E. Coli
- Kills Hand/Foot/Mouth
- Kills Norovirus
- Eliminates odors
- No harsh chemicals
- Integrated Cart System ensures optimal workflow and reduces contamination
- Sanitizes one quarter to one half of the items in a classroom in 30 minutes
- Leaves no residue on items
- Unlike harsh liquid sanitizers, ozone gas penetrates into padding and fabric where spray sanitizers cannot go
- Ozone is a gas made of just one thing: oxygen
Marietta, GA 30068
Our Latest Blog
The holidays are a fun and joyous time but also a very busy one, and holiday stress and anxiety in children can and does happen. During the holidays, there are lots of fun activities and events going on, both at home and at school. And while that can be a good thing,...